News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

USA goes to far

Started by Farabi, February 11, 2012, 11:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabi

I think if the amercans government wanted china reduce their currency by force and tackling the china economic using violence it is not acceptable. I did read lots of USA president candidate is too hostile to the foreign country, Im afraid that when US loose their justice lots of people hate them and falls. I think I need to warned them about this.
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

vanjast

Don't worry about it.. what goes around.. comes around..

You probably find it's election time in the US, and the polititians start getting very vocal about things they know zippo about...
Just enjoy the show.  :wink

dedndave

here in the US, politicians always seem to show their ignorance in the year preceeding an election
and - you will never see more lies in one place - lol

rags

Faribi, i think you may be getting confused.
There is no talk here in news reports of going to war with China over the Chinese valuation
of the Yuan.
But you do occasionally hear about the possibility of a 'trade' war.
They are two different things.
China keeps the value of the Yuan at an artificial low value, so they can make a higher profit from
exporting goods, while at the same time making any goods imported into China more expensive
to buy.
You may be misunderstanding calls for a more real valuation of the Yuan or for import taxes on Chinese
made goods, as an act of military aggression.
God made Man, but the monkey applied the glue -DEVO

Farabi

Quote from: rags on February 12, 2012, 03:10:15 AM
Faribi, i think you may be getting confused.
There is no talk here in news reports of going to war with China over the Chinese valuation
of the Yuan.
But you do occasionally hear about the possibility of a 'trade' war.
They are two different things.
China keeps the value of the Yuan at an artificial low value, so they can make a higher profit from
exporting goods, while at the same time making any goods imported into China more expensive
to buy.
You may be misunderstanding calls for a more real valuation of the Yuan or for import taxes on Chinese
made goods, as an act of military aggression.

Hello rags, yes, maybe Im missunderstood, thanks for the clarification.
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"