News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Smoking Pot.

Started by Bill Cravener, January 13, 2012, 06:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

I read a couple of days ago that scientists can now make pot so that it does not give a high while retaining it's so called other beneficial properties.

Those "pot shops" in California are among those that for the new pot.  :U

Have a great day,
                         Andy

vanjast

Inhaling smoke (or pollution) is just not good for you.. anything said to the contrary is BS.
Everyone has a different reactions to 'chemical concotions'... and you cannot claim blanket results..

Maybe someone at the FDA has a big 'weed plantation'..  :green2

dedndave

i see that beer is also good for you...

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/10-surprising-health-benefits-beer

so, pot and beer...
i was doing it right all along (before i got married)
can't wait to tell the wifee - NOT   :lol

anunitu

I did Pot when I was much younger(20's) but never bought it,if it was around when I was with friends I smoked it. alcohol was another matter. I drank quite heavily in my 20's( to passing out) and also used speed to stay up and party. These days I seldom drink beer,and that only one or two bottles. Like Hutch,I smoke,but less than when younger. I smoked like 2-3 packs a day in my 20's,now about 1/2 a pack a day or less.

Magnum

Quote from: dedndave on January 14, 2012, 08:38:12 PM
i see that beer is also good for you...

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/10-surprising-health-benefits-beer

so, pot and beer...
i was doing it right all along (before i got married)
can't wait to tell the wifee - NOT   :lol

Your wifee knows.

Women have a communication network that puts AT&T to shame.  :U
Have a great day,
                         Andy

dedndave

yah - but, with Z, it wouldn't be very bright to let her think i was somehow better off before the wedding - lol

Bill Cravener

It gets even better. In my younger days I too experimented with magic mushrooms and they did indeed make me happy. Psilocybin in a sweet honey syrup, though it was long ago, I remember it well!

Magic mushrooms may help treat depression
My MASM32 Examples.

"Prejudice does not arise from low intelligence it arises from conservative ideals to which people of low intelligence are drawn." ~ Isaidthat

vanjast

Hey... I just forgot what I was going to say ?.... shreeeeeeek!!! and rolls on the floor all day  :green2