masmforum WebSite

Politics and Reality

Started by baltoro, January 10, 2012, 08:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donkey

Quote from: dedndave on January 13, 2012, 09:26:16 AM
he looks like he could be an actor in a lawyer TV series
...perfect - lol

The hillarious thing is he's already leading Huntsman in the polls.
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable

anunitu

If you watch his show,I do.

You will here this a lot

Stephen, Stephen,Stephen!!!!!!

I love his political satire :clap: :dance:

He has ripped open thr can of worms that todays politics is.

NPNW

We already had a actor politician.... Hutch, he was experienced at spewing Bullshit, and reading from a script. I suppose we could have a comedic politician.... but would what he say  be true bullshit... or would it be theoretical bullshit with traces of truth, sarcasm, humor, and a hint of pomposity? By embellishing would he then negate reality, and everyone would want to listen to the presidential speech! Would he use the bully pulpit to strike down people in both parties by belittling their intelligence and low moral character? Would he openly expose the price corporations pay to have legislation altered to improve their own financial standing by telling everyone the cost in lives, health, and wages that they would destroy by passing this legislation? I can see the shear chaos, and utter chaos by placing the corporate banners on the congressmen's desk, to show who owns him.

carlos

Quote from: NPNW on January 18, 2012, 03:00:30 AM
We already had a actor politician.... Hutch, he was experienced at spewing Bullshit, ......

No, you are NOT talking about Hutch, you are talking about George W Bush!!!!!!!!!!! (or maybe Ronald Reagan, he was an actor..... once)
This message was made with 100% recycled bytes; No bits where harmed in the making of this message

hutch--

I am innocent, ignorant and I ain't done nuthin !
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

dedndave

Quote from: hutch-- on January 18, 2012, 12:26:57 PM
I am innocent, ignorant and I ain't done nuthin !

spoken like a true politician !
..."i did not have sex with that girl" - lol

MichaelW

The one I liked was: "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is."
eschew obfuscation

Rockoon

The difference between  bribery and lobbying  is that bribery is honest.
When C++ compilers can be coerced to emit rcl and rcr, I *might* consider using one.