MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

GeneSys Project - New Release

Started by PBrennick, August 15, 2008, 10:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PBrennick

Hi everybody,

The updated version of the GeneSys SDK can be downloaded from here.
If you wish to obtain only the editor, you can download it from here.

Thank you, Ghirai, for this valuable help.

-- Paul
The GeneSys Project is available from:
The Repository or My crappy website

hutch--

Hi Paul,

Just downladed the current version and tested it and it looks good so far. Builds the small projects I have been playing with in the last few days perfectly, syntax hilighting works fine and the output window works well. I did find one problem but its probably because its not finished yet. If I start the code librarian from the menu, the first page insertions work fine but if I click the third tab it crashes.
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php

PBrennick

Yikes, That dialog has been totally replaced by a return to the listbox with an edit window. I need to fix that today. I tested it as a stand-alone but forgot to change it in the editor.

Thanks for the heads-p.
-- Paul

PBrennick

The GeneSys SDK and the editor have both been upgraded and released to Ghirai's server. You can download either one from the link in my signature.

The SDK no longer reports a false positive and there is a new method being used to develop the includes and libs thanks to the hard work of Vortex. It contains the latest version of the editor and many new tools. More tools and tutorials are being developed but will undoubtedly be released as a separate download. The SDK will, itself remain 'as is' for some time now.

The editor no longer has the problem that Hutch reported and a bug in the Tools section has been fixed. The Code Librarian has made a return to the paging method but, I am using virtual pages instead of child dialogs. This means that the TAB and ARROW keys function as expected. The ASCIITable has been removed but is available as a separate tool that can be added by the user via the Tools Menu if desired.

-- Paul