MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

mRNA, prepare to rewrite the textbook

Started by Farabi, May 18, 2012, 12:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabi

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/05/120517131655.htm

Well, they said there could be another base of DNA bases, the m6A or something. Seems they realized something complicated and we found it more difficult than we predict. Nature is somewhat sophisticated. From something that random (the DNA sequence) it built something that able to think, discovering, analyzing, and designing what not even unimaginable before.

Now, lets think about this,
Atomic bomb and uranium. Nature know nothing about this, that is why when a few miligram of uranium or atomic residue could kill us in seconds because our body had no data how to safely dispose it. For example, when we are happy, our body firing a great ammount of dophamine and then fix every side effect because of the action. The same thing could be happened if you took morphin or crystal meth, but the disposal is too painfull to bear, but at least, it is proven that nature already know about about morphin and meth.

(Oh craps, after I wrote all of this I forget what the point I want to tell)

I still find it hard to believe if there were no designer for this, and it was just a random action by the nature, without thinking, without studying or designing. It is way too difficult.
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

dedndave

Quote from: Farabi on May 18, 2012, 12:30:27 PM... it is proven that nature already know about about morphin and meth.
(Oh craps, after I wrote all of this I forget what the point I want to tell)

you're crackin' me up   :lol

nature has a lot of very harmless things and a lot of very dangerous things
and a full range in between - all very random
outer space (99.99999...% of the universe) is a very hostile environment for a human body

Madame Curie comes to mind

carlos

Hi Farabi

DNA is NOT random, it took nature 3500 millions of years, and trillions and trillions of trials (every organism is a try of nature) to come up with a reasoning and creative organism like ourselves. and when big numbers are involved, anything can happen (and will).

If there was a supranatural being, a directed design, it would have happened in only 6 days, or maybe in just one, Science has proven otherwise.

and yes, ADN knows how to cope with radiation, you'll be amazed at the amount of natural-low level amount of radiation that surrounds us,

Carlos
This message was made with 100% recycled bytes; No bits where harmed in the making of this message

dedndave

hi Carlos
well - it was random to start with
then - what did work got passed on and what didn't work died out

donkey

Quote from: dedndave on May 19, 2012, 01:30:20 AM
hi Carlos
well - it was random to start with
then - what did work got passed on and what didn't work died out

I don't completely subscribe to the Darwinian model of evolution. Granted that those species that survive long enough to breed will propagate their genome but "survival of the fittest" is not a complete explanation of evolution. There have been many mass extinction events that wiped out most life on earth whether they were successful or not, it was in many cases simply geographical position or random luck that allowed some species to survive. For example the "Great Dying" at the Permian-Triassic boundary killed off over 80% of all life on earth, it is inconceivable that species that had survived for millions of years were that badly adapted to life on earth. Rather it is an example of the ongoing randomness of evolution and the effects of external forces on the survival of a species.

Edgar
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable

dedndave

well, i wasn't refering to the evolution-to-extinction cycle of a species
i was refering to how the DNA model evolved during the early history of the planet
Darwinian thinking applies to many things in natural science   :P