News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Blender is sucks

Started by Farabi, May 08, 2012, 11:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabi

Im using blender 2.60 and just realized if it was broken. Blender is cumbersome. I used it for long time ago just because there was no other options since I cant afford to buy any 3D applications. Using and making a plugin for blneder is hell. Each time they released another new versions, it mean, everything you learned for years would be useless. All of the plugin will not be used anymore, and lots of feature usage is changed and become more complcated. Dont expect any documentation for this. Blender is a trial and error user interface with a cumbersome user interface.

Blender team is not profesional, and theyr project management is annoying me. I hope they can  fixed it soon, and able to improved it a lot better.
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

daydreamer

i tried wings first, also free but I hated interface and never got far
so I got hexagon 2.0 for $1.99 and liked it very much
examples :I did a heart,some sexy outfit existing 3d figure trying to make princess outfit from final fantasy 12
detailed lungs and heart

baltoro

ONAN-FARABI,   
Yeah,...I have to agree with you. I tried using Blender years ago, just to create some meshes that were compatible with DirectX. VERY CUMBERSOME,...and, nearly incomprehensible.
So,...I began a DirectX project to write my own mesh editor. Several months into it, I got bored. There's alot of code involved just to get the preliminaries operating correctly. Long story,... :eek
...But,...I've heard from other programmers that learning Maya or 3D StudioMax is also very difficult and time consuming.
I think the problem is that they throw so many options into a program like that,...so that it will do everything that you can possibly imagine.
Baltoro

daydreamer

go thru lots of tutorials how to do things, go into forums and ask experienced modellers howto
take a break from programming and enjoy create some art to get some experience