News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Aero Glass Vista Buttons With Frame and Shadow

Started by hfheatherfox07, May 08, 2012, 12:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hfheatherfox07

Well this looks like a Workshop type of post I hope i am the right section.....
But I created an Aero Glass Vista Buttons With Frame and Shadow.....

I currently working on one that uses a bitmap strip ...so we can get glowing buttons and  also to be able to seize the window with a skin

But this is complete for this example if anybody wants .......  :U

Looks like the image from notpad ++   http://notepad-plus-plus.org/    LOL

Please feel free to improve an post some of your modifications

hfheatherfox07

some other compiled variation with graphite skin (included with the above example 9 skins)

guga

Thank you, but..malwarebytes Anti-Malware are accusing your execuytable as containing troyans.

Check out to see if they are fake virus alarm.

When the asm file is assembled, the problem is fixed.

Can u repost only the sources ?

Best Regards,
guga

jj2007

Quote from: guga on May 15, 2012, 05:06:15 AM
Thank you, but..malwarebytes Anti-Malware are accusing your execuytable as containing troyans.

Guga has a point there...

hfheatherfox07, could you please explain why you post compressed executables in this forum? Your virus score is pretty high, actually :boohoo:

hfheatherfox07

LOL I compressed the executable with FSG 2.0.... to make it smaller so it adheres to the upload limit here ....when a an executable has so much in the resources in terms of images it tends to be bigger and I wanted to also include multiple extra frames too ...
I can upload FSG 2.0 and you will see that any thing that you compress with it will trigger a false positive ....
but as you wish I will post the file with out the executable  :U

P.S

Microsoft essentials ans Norton does not show FSG 2.0 as a false positive but older version of UPX yes

hfheatherfox07

Here it is ...and I also changed the batch file to text too

hfheatherfox07

Quote from: jj2007 on May 15, 2012, 06:33:26 AM
Quote from: guga on May 15, 2012, 05:06:15 AM

Guga has a point there...

hfheatherfox07, could you please explain why you post compressed executables in this forum? Your virus score is pretty high, actually :boohoo:

As I mentioned to make it smaller so it adheres to the upload limit here ....when a an executable has so much in the resources in terms of images it tends to be bigger and I wanted to also include multiple extra frames too ... :(

I wont do it a gain .....Rapid share links die after a while and I hate reading old posts and not being able to download the attachments cause they expired

hfheatherfox07

Also don't forget that Using the same up position for the button so it looks disabled whem cursor over it

So invoke ImageButton,hWnd,220,2,603,601,602,IDI_MAXIMIZE ;custom image button (JPG,BMP,PNG) Left,Up,DownID,UpID,OverID
mov hMax,eax

change to :

invoke ImageButton,hWnd,220,2,603,603,603,IDI_MAXIMIZE ;custom image button (JPG,BMP,PNG) Left,Up,DownID,UpID,OverID
mov hMax,eax

If you want