MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

Transistor Schematic

Started by Farabi, May 05, 2012, 06:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabi

What do you call something like this?
Does anyone know where I can found something like this? I want to know how they create the addition IC.
Those who had universe knowledges can control the world by a micro processor.
http://www.wix.com/farabio/firstpage

"Etos siperi elegi"

donkey

4081/7408 Quad 2 input AND gate
"Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere...[shudder] and I thought I saw a two." -- Bender
"It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two". -- Fry
-- Futurama

Donkey's Stable

dedndave

that one is a TTL family quad 2-input AND gate
74LS08
74HC08
74HCT08
74S08, etc

the CMOS family 4081 has a different pinout,
as well as a very different set of specs - operating voltage, speed, and power, most notably

for each gate, both inputs have to be "high" or "1" in order for the output to be high

SteveAsm

It's four pacmen, drunk and (with eyes closed) sipping vodka from very long, bent straws.
Two are hunched over, as they can no longer stand up straight.
Two are so high, they appear to be crawling on the ceiling.   :green2

mineiro

the keyword for manual of that is "datasheet", put in some search engine "ttl datasheet" or other technology.
Search about "half adder", an add circuit of one bit.
Your figure show the boolean logic AND, in a total of 4 AND's, that have 2 input and 1 output each.
Generally, you create a table, divide this table in 2 parts, one for input, other for output. Fill all input values possible, and based in input, create your output.
To you "add" 2 inputs, you need 2 outputs, the value of sum and the "carry".
After you have created one bit adder, call that piece like block, put in paralell other blocks, and you can have a 8 bits adder.

edit after:
you can get some free IC if you send email to "Texas Instruments".

Farabi

Quote from: mineiro on May 06, 2012, 02:29:38 AM
the keyword for manual of that is "datasheet", put in some search engine "ttl datasheet" or other technology.
Search about "half adder", an add circuit of one bit.
Your figure show the boolean logic AND, in a total of 4 AND's, that have 2 input and 1 output each.
Generally, you create a table, divide this table in 2 parts, one for input, other for output. Fill all input values possible, and based in input, create your output.
To you "add" 2 inputs, you need 2 outputs, the value of sum and the "carry".
After you have created one bit adder, call that piece like block, put in paralell other blocks, and you can have a 8 bits adder.

edit after:
you can get some free IC if you send email to "Texas Instruments".

Thanks  :U This is what Im looking for.

"Etos siperi elegi"

mineiro

Nice see that have helped.
You can search about a "full adder" too.
I'm posting again to say to you about a nice challenge. How can you create/represent "subtraction" of numbers only using addition?
Computers don't do subtraction, only addition. This is why people talk about 2 complement and 1 complement.

Farabi

Quote from: mineiro on May 06, 2012, 05:00:08 AM
Nice see that have helped.
You can search about a "full adder" too.
I'm posting again to say to you about a nice challenge. How can you create/represent "subtraction" of numbers only using addition?
Computers don't do subtraction, only addition. This is why people talk about 2 complement and 1 complement.

Well, if Im not mistaken then, it used a negative sign in front of the bits then.

"Etos siperi elegi"