News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

CharMap v 1.1

Started by guga, April 28, 2012, 10:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guga

A small app i made years ago to display the amount of caracters used on a given file.
It displays a list containing the percentage of each byte existant and also displayus a report of the result.

The results are displayed on a listview controls that can be sorted each itens by clicking on them.

ToolBar menus are configurable.

I hope it helps someone.

RosAsm syntax. (Contain source code)

xandaz

Looks good guga. There are some problems with the toolbar. Sometimes it doesnt show. Maybe needs clipping. Didnt see the source code however. Thanks and welcome.

guga

Tks xamdaz

Don´t show ?

The toolbar is hoverable (i mean, it can show or hide upon user choice on the menu).
Please tell me what problems are you facing so i can try to fix.

Btw: The source code is embeded inside the exe (RosAsm file and RosAsm syntax)

Best Regards

guga

xandaz

Sorry Guga. Long time to answer. Doesnt hover mean it detaches from the window? When check it in the menu the toolbar disappears when the mouse isn't over it. Is it the way it's suppose to work? Sorry i may be wrong.

guga

Hi Xandaz

yes...this is how it works when you check the menu item for "hover toolbar" When the mouse is not on the title the toolbar disapears...and reapers when you "hover" the mouse on the title again.

If you unckeck the "hover" effect the toolbar is fixed.

Sorry for the confusion....i don´t know the proper english name for that effect,...this is why i named it as "hover" toolbar.