News:

MASM32 SDK Description, downloads and other helpful links
MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

GDI+ samples

Started by zemtex, July 26, 2011, 08:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zemtex

Hi. Do anyone have a sample of using GDI+ ?

I know it doesn't fully fit in this forum, but it was the closest graphics-related forum I could find.

I'd prefer a sample where you clear the background, draw a few bitmaps, pixels and shapes. Would be nice  :U
I have been puzzling with lego bricks all my life. I know how to do this. When Peter, at age 6 is competing with me, I find it extremely neccessary to show him that I can puzzle bricks better than him, because he is so damn talented that all that is called rational has gone haywire.

jj2007

Search the Forum for gdiplus - 3 pages of threads.

zemtex

I found only my own thread when I searched "GdiPlus" but I found many others when I searched for "Gdi+"

Strange.  :P

Even more strange, after I performed another search with GdiPlus I got many results.
I have been puzzling with lego bricks all my life. I know how to do this. When Peter, at age 6 is competing with me, I find it extremely neccessary to show him that I can puzzle bricks better than him, because he is so damn talented that all that is called rational has gone haywire.

qWord

GDI+
What you can use: Flat API. For some function, ist can be really usufult to take a look in M$'s calss declaration, that comes with Visual C++ (the GDI+ classes are calling the flat API functions)
FPU in a trice: SmplMath
It's that simple!

zemtex

Thanks

Do provide a sample if you wish, nothing too advanced.

dedndave

if you use advanced search "GDI" - user name "donkey"
Edgar posted some nice examples a while back

qWord

Quote from: zemtex on July 27, 2011, 04:32:39 PM
Thanks

Do provide a sample if you wish, nothing too advanced.
see attachment
FPU in a trice: SmplMath
It's that simple!

Vortex

zemtex

Alright thanks

qWord: The included file, is that a different than from the masm\include folder?

zemtex

I found a GDI+ sample on the forum called StarfieldSimulation, nothing really advanced but really amusing to watch

http://www.masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=1013.0

dedndave

many of the stars disappear as they are coming toward you   :P
they should become larger
don't stare at it too long, though   :eek

zemtex

MeteoriteSimulation would be a fitting name for it.

zemtex

Here is a ball demo if you like to watch such things. Nothing big, click left or right mouse button to send the balls going again. I made it a few years back and it is not assembly however. Just for amusement.
http://www.filedropper.com/balldemo

hutch--

Inrterestingly enough the starfield simulation is well done, the disappearing stars occur at the distance where they go out of focus, the origins seem to handle the visual acceleration rate realistically so all up its well done.

Bothered to have a quick play with it, if you seriously increase the star count you can make it look like its raining and you are looking straight up with a light pointing upwards.
Download site for MASM32      New MASM Forum
https://masm32.com          https://masm32.com/board/index.php