MASM32.com New Forum Link
masmforum WebSite

OpenAL include files

Started by zemtex, February 01, 2011, 02:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hfheatherfox07

Quote from: zemtex on February 01, 2011, 02:24:30 AM
Hi.

I've desided to peek a little bit into OpenAL, i'm not entirely sure if it fits in this forum, but it is my best bet.

Is there a set of include files for MASM out there somewhere. I have downloaded OpenAL SDK and it is full of c++ "dirt". I converted it to include files by using "h2incx v0.99.20, copyright 2005-2009 japheth" but im not entirely sure if the files are fully usable.

Where to look, where to begin?

LOL ...I remembered your post when I saw my OpenAL include, lib, and def for MASM .... the reason I say LOL is that I always had them , and never realized it  ::)

They come as a part of uFMOD -> http://ufmod.sourceforge.net/

Download ->http://sourceforge.net/projects/ufmod/files/uFMOD%20library%20for%20Win32/1.25.2/ufmod-1.25.2a-win32.7z/download

here is just the OpenAL if you want

zemtex

I have updated the library, the help file and made a tool for storing wave files into larger binary files. There is an example included for loading multiple wave files from a single binary file. I had to split the zip archive because of the 256 KB limit size, so I have to post the splitted zip archive in two separate posts. Remember to rename this one from DSBB.z01.zip back to DSBB.z01 (forum doesnt accept splitted zip files)
I have been puzzling with lego bricks all my life. I know how to do this. When Peter, at age 6 is competing with me, I find it extremely neccessary to show him that I can puzzle bricks better than him, because he is so damn talented that all that is called rational has gone haywire.

zemtex

and here is file number two
I have been puzzling with lego bricks all my life. I know how to do this. When Peter, at age 6 is competing with me, I find it extremely neccessary to show him that I can puzzle bricks better than him, because he is so damn talented that all that is called rational has gone haywire.