masmforum WebSite

MasmEd 1.0.5.6 Uploaded

Started by KetilO, May 25, 2009, 11:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KetilO

Whats new:
1.0.5.6 - 2009.05.22
--------------------
o Added combo to select Release or Debug build.
o Added Make Option to set Debug Link command.
o Included RichEdit editor project.
o Fixed bug with dialog editor Chinese font names.
o Fixed bug with resource editor RCDATA / RT_RCDATA,MANIFEST and TOOLBAR. Linefeeds was missing.
o Fixed bug with locals code complete list.

Get it here:
http://radasm.110mb.com/masmed/

KetilO

UtillMasm

d0d0

Hi KetilO,

Possible bug in the latest version. The app crashes when it can't find the last file opened. In my case, I moved a resource file from it's location and the app reports it can't find then crashes when you click ok. see attached screenshot

OS - Server 2008

Thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]

mitchi

Howard

Hi KetilO

I'm always eager to get your updates - been using this program (plus other utilities of yours) for several years now, has excellent features. :U

However, I'm not sure what's happening here, but the link just brings me down Ver 1.0.5.5 again, whereas the others here seem to be getting the latest. Any suggestions of what's happening?

Thanks

Howard

KetilO

Thanks d0d0

New upload with bug fixed.

KetilO

KetilO

Hi Howard

Try to clear your browser cashe.

KetilO

UtillMasm

:U

http://fbedit.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/fbedit/

above URL is a very stable download site.

azdps

Great work KetilO! One thing though that is getting anoying for me is the Set current as mainfile selection from the menu. Can you get rid of that or make it so i can disable it?

KetilO

Hi azdps

If you create a session (.mes) file for your project and use the session file to open your project, then you only have to specify the main file once.

KetilO

Kema01

Quote from: KetilO on June 01, 2009, 04:26:00 PM
Hi azdps

If you create a session (.mes) file for your project and use the session file to open your project, then you only have to specify the main file once.

KetilO

1. specify main file is good when you have more than one file open with .asm ending, but if it's only one file open then feels bit annoying but can't you add shortcut to "set current as main file" mean like keyboard shortcut or double click on tab to set it as main?

2. is it possible to change color on the 'main file' tab? like visual mark that tells me that this file is set to 'main file'.

3. switching between building a dll and a exe file requires that i need to change Make options everytime, since dll need /DLL and /DEF switch so is it something you can add in future version?

KetilO

Hi Kema01

>1.,3.
Creating a .mes file is recomended even if iyour sources is only one file. A .mes file also contains the build options.
>2.
I will look into it.

KetilO

Kema01

Quote from: KetilO on June 02, 2009, 02:50:39 PM
Hi Kema01

>1.,3.
Creating a .mes file is recomended even if iyour sources is only one file. A .mes file also contains the build options.
>2.
I will look into it.

KetilO

Thx as always :)

azdps

Hi Ketil0,

Where is version 1.0.5.6b of MasmEd?

I just experienced the bug where MasmEd would fail if a previous opened file was removed. I went to your website and looked at the whatsnew.txt. It indicates that version 1.0.5.6b corrected the problem but the download link still points to version 1.0.5.6.

UtillMasm

here.

[attachment deleted by admin]